What time zone do you reside in?:
+8 GMT

How much playtime do you have on the server?:
(
To check type !playtime in game)
13 Hours

Do you have experience in staffing?:
(
If yes, list your past ranks and elaborate on the staff's chain of command for each previous team you were apart of)

IFN MRP (Rank: Administrator + Senior Mod x 2) (Resigned)
Kairos Gaming MRP (Rank: Administrator)(Closed down)
Asylum Zombie Roleplay (Rank: Administrator)(Closed down)
Spectral Dark Roleplay (Rank: Administrator) (Closed down)
Undercover Gaming (Rank: Head Administrator (Closed down)
Senpai Gaming DarkRP & SWRP (Rank: Owner) (Closed down)SenpaiGaming Owner
DrexGaming SWRP (Rank: Helper) (Closed down)
Spirit Of Gaming SoG SWRP (Rank: Game Master + Mod) (Closed down)

Are you currently a Mod for Dalacy and follow listed promotion requirements?:
(
If no, please confirm that you meet all the above requirements to apply directly)
Yes

Why do you want to become an Admin? Do you have any specific goals/reasons for applying to Admin/ becoming staff?:
(
Try to formulate a paragraph response)
The reason why I wanna be Administrator, because I have quiet a lot of experience been a staff in a lot of server. So I know how to deal with all kinds of admin sits and deal with it fairly. In the future I believe y'all need quiet a western team in the western time zone I believe there will have very eastern time zone staff will be online, so I have decide to step up and apply for administrator rank to help all the eastern zone. To solve all the eastern zone staff team and help them also to make the server into a better community where people will have fun and enjoy them self in the server.

If you were a Mod previously, why do you seek promotion/ think you deserve one?:
(
Try to formulate a paragraph response)
The reason why I should be accepted in the staff team is because that I have a lot of experience in staffing in the servers. I have deal a lot of different type of admin sits like Mass RDM, Problem within the players, Racist and more! Also I have past experience as a rank of administrator in this server for 2 years, so I won't have a problem to deal admin sit in here. I have also learn a lot from the each different staff from each of the server I'm in and above as they are the one who guide though my most of my career. I also like to guide people as a experience admin and help around in the community when the new mod's came in and learn. I carry my admin sit very fair and professionally to the player that have problem and also listen in both side of the story and make the decision as well.

Duckley

Aug 25, 2020
California, USA
steamcommunity.com
+1
Eastern (Asian) player, always need more from that timezone in the staff team and in higher positions, hardworker with a good head on his shoulders and leadership coming from running 86th. Don't think you'll get in the issue of him handling sits unfairly or unprofessionally.

English is eh seeing from the application but better when speaking :)

TYL

Jan 17, 2021
+1
Eastern (Asian) player, always need more from that timezone in the staff team and in higher positions, hardworker with a good head on his shoulders and leadership coming from running 86th. Don't think you'll get in the issue of him handling sits unfairly or unprofessionally.

English is eh seeing from the application but better when speaking :)
My England is not good bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.